Sunday 20 July 2008

I cannot believe it is almost 12 months since I last up-dated the guilds blog and for this I must apologize. But the demands life makes on us sucks up all our time and before you realise it the weeks and months have flown by!
But I am pleased to report the Derbyshire Guild has been as active as ever throughout this time. We have had some interesting and inspiring meeting and I will try and bring this blog up-to-date over the next few weeks reporting on all our guilds activities. Starting with the 'Free Form' knitting and crochet workshop we had in January, led by our own Joy Smith. The art of free form was very new to most of us and it posed quite a challenge. But the results were lovely, bright and colourful. The aim is to sew all these beautiful free form squares into a centre piece display for our guilds stand at shows and events.

No comments: